PixaFlux - PBR Texturing contest rules
We are inviting you to participate in the first PBR Texturing with PixaFlux Contest. You will have until February 28th, 2018 to
submit your work. The work with more votes will be the winner of this edition and will receive $100USD. To participate just read
the rules and eligibility requirements below.
Prize: One (1) Grand Prize is available.
- One Prize: $100USD.
- The prize will be transferred to the winner using PayPal
- Any taxes or duties imposed on this prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- All texturing has to be done in PixaFlux.
- 2 images (min size 512 × 512) of the final 3D model with the textures applied.
- 1 thumbnail image (256 × 256) of the final 3D model with the textures applied.
- The PBR texture images (min size 1024 × 1024).
- A video on YouTube, Vimeo or Streameable showing your project.
- Non-intrusive watermarking is allowed on the images.
- All entries must be original works.
Voting and Judging Criteria
Once the material has been sent to email@example.com and approved by the PixaFlux team, the participant will receive an email with a token that will allow him/her to vote for any of the other contestants work.
- Voting will be taking place during March 3rd and 4th, 2018.
- The winner will be the entrance with more votes.
- The winner will be announced on March 5th, 2018.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The participant retains ownership of all intellectual and industrial property rights to the contents of their entry.
- The participant are responsible for ensuring its work does not infringe or violate IP Rights of any person, entity or third parties.
- As a condition of entry, participants grant the Organizer a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, distribute, publicly perform, create a derivative work from, and publicly display contents of the images: (1) for the purposes of allowing other participants to evaluate the entries for the Contest, and (2) in connection with advertising and promotion to the public or other groups, including, but not limited to, the right to make screenshots, animations for future advertising and promotional purposes.
- The participant will indemnify the organizer from any claim, demand, loss or damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or related to the work or violation of these terms and conditions.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to participate in this contest.
- Contest is open to participants from all over the world.
- By submitting a work for competition, participan is agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- In the event a prize-winner is disqualified from the contest, the winner will be the work with the next amount of votes.
- In the event that no entries are received,no prizes will be awarded. Subject to the above provisions, if there are at least two (2) submissions in compliance with the Rules, the prize will be awarded.
By entering the competition, participants acknowledge that they have read, agreed and accepted the terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the contest shall be governed by the law of Canada.